Yes, mould growth can be controlled through better ventilation, improved insulation and drying any wet surfaces quickly. If you notice that mould has already started spreading, don’t try to curb it on your own. Efforts by homeowners to remove or clean the spores can, in fact, accelerate mould growth. Using UV light or high–heat drying has only temporary benefits and can be harmful to people, pets and building materials. Don’t be misinformed into thinking that mould-resistant means mould-proof. It does not. Get in touch with mould remediation/removal experts for assistance.